Easily Clean the Wax from your Candle Bowl
Don’t let your vessels pile up—easily clean the wax out of them and turn them into decor or refill them.
How to remove leftover wax from your candle vessel.
1. Pop the candle into the freezer 1-2 hours.
2.Use a spoon or butter knife to make the first cut and then pry the wax out gently with the spoon or knife.
3. Remove the wick clips and adhesive (the metal wick clips are recyclable ♻️).
4. Wash the vessel with hot soapy water and you're done.
5. You’re ready to re-purpose your vessel.
6. Use the leftover wax in a wax melter or dispose of it.
Watch a quick how-to video here --> Clean your candle bowl.
What will you do with your candle once it’s burned out?